Dig - Emulator Front-End 1.29 APK for Android
Updated: December 6, 2018
Dig - Emulator Front-End (com.digdroid.alman.dig): NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GAME!! If you don't know what emulators and front-ends are this app is not for you!This is an emulator front-end that will painlessly organize your retro game collection. Little to no set-up is necessary in many cases. Dig will automatically ... Read More > or Download APK >
More about Dig - Emulator Front-End
Dig - Emulator Front-End Description: NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GAME!! If you don't know what emulators and front-ends are this app is not for you!
This is an emulator front-end that will painlessly organize your retro game collection.
Little to no set-up is necessary in many cases. Dig will automatically scan your device for games, download cover art, and assign emulators.
However, you must supply your own games and install the emulators yourself. Dig will take you to the Play Store pages of emulators that are not installed.
Other features include
* Support for 68 systems and counting
* Merged game sets
* Android homescreen game launching
* 6 game view types
* voice search
* support for zipped CD images
For more information please read:
Frequently asked questions http://digroid.com/faq
Supported systems and emulators http://digroid.com/systems.html
Version history http://digroid.com/history.html
What's New in Dig - Emulator Front-End 1.29 >
- Sega Naomi, Tandy Color Computer, and Coleco Adam added, and NEC PC-FX finally officially supported
- Screenshots can now be shown in game lists, and whether to show screenshots or covers is set per system
- Screenshots taken in RetroArch automatically added
- Viewing games as merged or split now set per system for system game lists. Mixed lists use the global setting.
- Digger now recognizes "Most played...", "Longest played ...", "Highest rated ..."
Dig - Emulator Front-End Specifications & Downloads >